Thursday, August 8, 2024

Hopeful?

I know that this is probably a pollyanna view, but this new guy on the ticket gives me hope for the future.  He was a teacher, a reservist, and he gets a pension those occupations.  His hair went white and fell out because he was a lunchroom monitor for 20 years.  I can identify with the hair color and the depopulating scalp. Maybe he is do-gooder and quite proud of it.  He has a dog that is a rescue and was the advisor for a gay/straight student organization. It's been a long time since I have been so hopeful

Finished up my Cheerios and peaches this morning, took all my pills and am downing the end of my coffee.  

My only question is how will these happy warriors deal with monsters like Putin?  That is a question that has not yet been answered.  Old Joe had decades of experience in diplomacy and international dealmaking.  These guys do not. Our world as it is; is complicated and dangerous.  I believe this team can do the job.  

His opponents call him "Tampon Tim" because he put menstrual products in all schools in MN.  I think this strategy will surely backfire.  My wife explained to me the terror of a young girl in school and a period hits and she is unprepared.  Guys cannot comprehend this in that we have nothing to compare it to.  This title will enhance his position not deter it.

I know I need more puppies and flowers.

all for now

stay safe




No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...