Sunday, August 11, 2024

Sunday Morning

It's Sunday morning.  Shannon is here and getting her beauty treatment from Judy.  This is an extensive process including facial, nails, and a hair trim.  To be blunt, I could never do this.  She would not look good or be as polished if I did the task. 

As crappy as I felt yesterday, I feel so much better today maybe due to better sleep.  I never can understand it.  Always run into the lovely Esterlee at the laundry machines.  She calls out to make certain I am not rightened.  I can assure you, I am not.  She is always the one I see first in the morning. She is a talker in the extreme.

Went to the Lloyd Stage Nature Center in Troy and captured some shots of the environment.  This is a tributary of the Rouge River. that courses thru the park along with some of the flora along the 


trail.  It was the first time we had visited the place since the heart issue in March.  All felt pretty good aside from the hill climbing in the middle.  When we arrived home, had the surprise of Eli on his bike for a visit and some cookies.  He is quite a pleasant 14 year old.  

This a look at the cleaned up Shannon, joyful as usual.  She took a slow tumble last night and Judy struggled but got her up and back on the walker and into the chair.

Should be a quiet day 

Have to figure out what to make for dinner.



Re: Paris Olympics, While I am very happy that our team has done well.  It thrills me to see teams winning a Gold Medal for the first time.  The home crowd is ecstatic  I am not move by the breakdancing category.  It's probably my age.  

Well, thats it

stay safe and enjoy the beautiful day

all for now
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...