Thursday, April 4, 2024

Working on a Rebirth

 

I am trying to figure out a schedule for my life, when and what to eat, when to take medications and when to start increasing my activity level.  This medical condition has thrown me for a loop.  I have brief feelings that are akin my old self but they are fleeting.  Am still in a state of transition to the new normal.  Balance has improved but not 100 percent.  Sleeping is still a problem.  If I can put together 3-4 hours I am lucky.  

Need a little sea picture from Cape May to brighten the morning, 

Had pie and conversation yesterday with some of my male friends at the penitentiary  yesterday.  All have their medical opinions.  Many are based on YouTube experts.  Their value is measured with the amount of views and likes they get.  I cannot see the merit in that.

It's the next day.  Yesterday afternoon had therapy at Corewell health.  The company has stripped all the Beaumont logos from buildings, uniforms and all signage.  It's like the institution never existed.  The PT was good and again taught me how to walk and pick up my feet.  The OT was all on fine motor activity like picking up pennies with my non dominant hand and stacking them in a pile.  It was not easy at all.  I will be with these folks for a while to improve myself.  Tomorrow I go to Cardiac Rehab for more fun.  

Today is my darling daughter in law Stephanie's birthday.  We send our fondest wishes to her on this day.

Did something normal today.  Took Harry out for his morning duties without mishap.  I think its going to be a good day

thats it 

all for now

stay safe

(Go Tigers!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...