Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Another day on the Journey



Another day on the journey.  Had a nice weekend with visits from all my grand kids and my son from far away.  Got lots of outside exercise time too.  Stamina is improving.  Doing multiple laps around the perimeter of the complex and still feeling good.

Grocery shopping with Judy this morning and more outside time today.  Supposed to be in the  70's in the afternoon.

These boys still enjoy the school park at the end of the block.   At this point trying to stay on track and fix myself


Have been walking around the perimeter of the building, trying to pick up my feet and not shuffle.  Judy and I went to the Madison Heights nature center yesterday to enjoy the lovely day.  Still have a ways to go on my stamina.  Legs were sore this morning.  More movement will build them up.  Like the rest of America I should have been enthused with the Great Eclipse. I wasn't. The media is still harping about it.  Facebook feeds are filled with it.  There's nearly a religious fervor connected to the event.  

More doctor visits for me today.  Feeling more clear headed today.  Brain fog is exiting. Maybe it is the exercise.

Well, thats it.  
Enjoy this day
stay safe
all for not


No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...