Sunday, April 28, 2024

Facial Improvements

It's a rainy morning, good day for writing.  My face is improving from my crash.  Still a little banged up but better without any pains.  Did 31 minutes on the treadmill this morning and my weenie weights.  All the exercise helps me escape from the self loathing from earlier in the morning. 

My friend Sean Costales was let go from his long time employment at Zeoli in Clawson.  Management make these decision based on their own reasoning I am sad to hear of his

departure.  He was always a bit of sunshine when we ate there.  He and Judy established their Jersey connections always cemented them when they met up.  Things change, and that will aways happen.  I hope he lands on his feet soon.

Yesterday's soccer game was in windy but warm and sunny conditions.  Eli's team killed their opponents that were "playing up".These were 12-13 year olds playing 14 year olds.  In many ways holding their own but losing the match none the less.  

Shannon is with us this morning with the usual Disney movies.  Now we are on Lion King with Nathan Lane singing away.  She never tires of this.  Sadly I know all the songs and the dialogue. 

My other son Alvin and his wife Katy are having a baby in June.  Judy and my  Katey attended the shower yesterday.  His next station will be in Hawaii and they will be packing up heading there in 3 weeks.  

I have been cleared to go back to PT, OT and Cardiac Rehab next  week.  To be honest, I look forward to this activity.  It gives me positive purpose these days.

Andrew is having a cookout later today.  Should be fun

all for now

stay safe


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...