Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Back Home

 Made my late arrival night before last at 10:30 pm.  I thought it was going to be the following morning.  The nurse came in at about 9:30 and reported that I was cleared to go.  She asked me if I wanted to leave, and I shouted yes loudly.  She called Judy and woke her from a sound sleep and she rolled up about 10:15.  Then I was gone!

Yesterday I was off my game and a little disoriented but got better as the day wore on.  We went for a couple of short walks around the building and I had to be reminded to pick up my feet and look forward and not down.  Starting to be re accustomed to my old surroundings and sleep has improved.  The real truth is that I have to stay upright with no falls.  I keep getting reminded that this is really a big deal.  All therapy has been put off for a week.

As the story goes, you should've seen the other guy.  With the broken nose, my modeling career is probably over.

So this is the end of my monologue on my health journey.   Frankly, it is getting somewhat tiresome.   Spring is here, the flowering trees are in full bloom and the grass at Oxford Towers needs cutting.  Everyone is bitching about parking and there is not easy solution.  Spoke with ladies downstairs yesterday at length.  The walkers have been filling up the sitting room and all are making comments  about the comings and goings as they stare at the entryway.  Nothing has changed.  My fall was the last excitement.

thats it

all for now

stay safe





No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...