Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Washing Machine - just fascinating

 

  It was do or die today for the washing machine.  The first part that was replaced was not the answer.  This great guy from Berkley Appliance  had another idea that it was the switch that controlled the water flow.  It was replaced today and voila! and all was well.  The disposal and the dishwasher needed to be replaced, but the stove and the refrigerator are still operational. 

In an effort to find space in the garage,  I sorted out some stuff and put it on shelves.  In doing that, the fishing poles had to be moved.  The gloves I was wearing got hooked and then I got hooked requiring mop up and band aid and a loss of patience on my part but little blood loss.

I have been playing word games for a while.  It is a great time waster.  Done terrible at Words with Friends, did pretty good with Word Maker.  My friend Kathy consistently annihilates me but I keep playing seeing this a s learning experience.  The other game which is akin to a crossword puzzle.  But at the level I am at things are getting harder.

I am contemplating ending this blog and starting to compile the collection into some kind of volume.  Started this effort in 2016 a month after I retired.  It might be time to move on.

Thats it.

All for now

stay safe



No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...