Thursday, August 31, 2023

Babies no more

 My lovely wife cleaned out the Keurig coffee maker yesterday and the brew tastes magical.  Thank you Honey. Cleaning nearly anything has never been my.forte.  I am good on floors, carpets, and windows but not dishes, stovetops and other surfaces.  

All of my grand kids are now enrolled in school.  We have Everett in preschool, Paxton in the first grade,

with Marie in 7th grade and Elijah in the 8th grade.  This morning is picture day at the middle school.  Poppy had to take photos before school today.  Marie was cooperative, Elijah not so much.  Managed to grab a shot of son Jonathan with his youngest.  



Katey is continuing to improve in small increments.  Using her knee scooter as much as possible and successfully working from home. For me, it's getting to be more of a routine shuttling from one place to another, fitting in doctor appointments along the way.  I graduated from my latest physical therapy treatments yesterday so thats one less thing on my plate.  I have become quite proficient in packaging meals and feeding animals.  

The day is sunny and cool.  Have a couple of sick friends to check up on here at the penitentiary.  Laundry, food shopping and dog walking are on the agenda.

thats it

all for now

stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...