Thursday, December 1, 2022

Back at it for the week


Back to kid days today.  It's 6am and I will be leaving to see them at 630. Looking forward  to seeing them.  The sun is supposed to shine later today even though it will be cold.  Had a pizza omelet today with cheese and pasta sauce added at the end before I folded it over.  It was most satisfying.  I will take Eli for his haircut at 430 after school and the guys at the shop and my son will remark how much I need a trim.  Sadly, I have no current interest.

It is December 1, 2022, and the holiday ads  are in full swing.  My current favorite one features a lady speaking about a new deodorant product for use in parts of the anatomy not often mentioned.  While a useful item,  its presentation is a little tasteless.  I also love the ads promoting the purchase of $50K automobiles as a holiday gift.  Generally it is shown at $299/month with $6500 due a signing for an ultra-low mileage lease.  Do the math in your head.

Been think about my friends that have recently suffered losses and want to reach out to provide support but don't want to be intrusive.  

NEWS FLASH!
Son Andrew has new hours starting later.  This will mean tomorrow will be my last early AM trip to the Middle School as he will do the trip starting next Monday.  This will save us a few bucks on gas and allow me more morning free time.  Happily, will still see the blissful?  faces of Eli and Marie in the afternoon.

Going to trudge off to Planet fitness in a little while.  Needed, but not pleased

all for now
stay warm and safe










No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...