Monday, August 22, 2022

Excessive Signage!

So there's a guy on Main St in Royal Oak who has his small home festooned with Tr*mp signs, on the lawn, on the porch and attached to the fence along with a few smaller US flags.  The national election is more than 2 years away.  I don't care if this homeowner has the habits of Mother Teresa or the World Central Kitchen.  I don't like him.   Its more than drinking the Kool-Aid.  He has become a messiah to people like this.  I drive by and I get furious.   I know it makes no sense and I should end my emotional investment.

There's another house on Catalpa with Tudor Dixon and Tr*mp 2024 signs on the front lawn.  I don't want to know this person either.   

We all have dreams that we remember even for after we awaken.  Last night that was my experience.  "I decided to go back to school for something and somehow found myself in downtown Detroit.  I had Paxton and Everett in tow for some reason.  I was walking on Woodward Ave, looking for my destination probably the school.  I got lost and at a corner I did not recognize.  Also, I lost my two charges along the way.  McKinley, a nice young worker from Lange House showed up with a GPS, the kids reappeared and I found my way out.  Then, panting, I woke up.

back to Planet Fitness today, ugh

all for now 

stay safe


No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...