Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Physical


 Another doctor visit scheduled for today, the annual physical.   Nothing new going on with me.  Feeling pretty good She will weigh me, check my blood pressure, send me to the Beaumont lab for blood work, ask me if I feel safe my environment, read the test results and offer recommendations.  Have gained a few pounds, which is good. A1C will probably be too high.  Going to walk to the office on this sunny day before it gets too hot. I will get there early because I have to fill out new paperwork.  I am weary of doctors after all I have dealt with over the past few months.  At this age, they mostly seem to be going thru the motions.  

I am really glad that Kamala is the new standard bearer.  She seems to be a positive force and there is reason to believe she can win.  The hopelessness from the last month has left the room.  Mark Kelly is my choice for the VP.  Lots of good qualities and a lengthy, legitimate resume.  And let's not forget Gabby.

It's going to be lawn day here at the penitentiary. The string trimmer guy has already started. It's so noisy in the afternoon when they have the big machinery going, have to shut the door wall and turn on the ac. 

Kids this afternoon and a trip to Planet Fitness.  The YouTube music on my phone gets me thru the treadmill workout.  Need to do more ab crunches to strengthen my core. 

Well enjoy the day

all for now

stay safe


No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...