Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Graduate

It's Tuesday and back to Cardiac Rehab for me.  They put me on this machine called a NuStep thats basically an elliptical that you sit on.  I put on the YouTube tunes and watch a concert for the duration.  The entertainment helps me pass the time.  This is a closeup of some plantings around the apartment.  
 

It's 8th grade graduation for grandson Eli last night.  The lovely ceremony was held on the front lawn of the middle school, the former Dondero High School.  This crew is off to high school in the fall and a new set of challenges.  When I finished the 8th grade, there was no celebration.  We just showed up at the high school nervous and scared.  Walking past Rogers Elementary in our neighborhood,  there was a big display for the 5th graders and their graduation proclaiming them to be the class of 2031.  There are graduations for toddlers leaving the preschool and going on to kindergarten.  The world has changed.  I guess we need more reasons to celebrate.  How bout a party for paying your rent or car payment or light bill on time.  That too may be a cause for celebration.  

We finished Your Honor  yesterday.  This is the darkest series in my memory and the ending left you wanting for more.  Bryan Cranston has nixed a third season.  He is one of the finest actors of our era.  Hopefully there is more in store for him.

It is the following day and I am off to yet another therapy session.  They are doing the lot at the apartment.  The residents are all aflutter because of car moving and the inconvenience.    Going for hostas at friend Rose's today.  Should be fun.  

Katey coming to dinner

Thats it 
all for now
stay safe



No comments:

Post a Comment

yet another fall

On  October 1st I went out for a walk with Harry and upon my return heading toward the receptacle, I fell on my face yet again on some concr...