Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Another Dental Adventure



Almost done with therapy.  Six more sessions left. Am feeling reasonably ok today.  Rain and Rain for today.  Did my therapy, getting kind of bored with it.  But will continue on thru my commitment.  At this point, I don't know what good it is doing me.  The medical profession is tracking my performance for their records to see how well they are doing in meeting performance metrics with have little to do with my health and well being.

Having a second cup of coffee to perk me up in this dreary day.  Saw my dentist after a long absence.  Have little ill effects with the remaining teeth in my mouth.  Had a new chatty hygienist  that was friendly, maybe too much so.  I know all about her family, their car problems and living in Huntington Woods.  She needed the heavy equipment to complete her job but it wasn't too bad.

Eating some of Judy's yogurt which isn't bad. 

It's gonna be a low key day for me today.  I am rewatching "Fallout" on Prime.  It's too complicated a story.

I missed a good part of the plot first time around.  It's one of those post apocalyptic shows that I like so much.   If you favor roses and bubbles, this is not for you.  One of my favorite actors has a leading role.  Walton Goggins has large part to play.  He was in Justified, The Righteous Gemstones and others, always playing a bad guy.

I finished it again this afternoon and it makes sense.  Oh well,  taking Harry for a walk
all for now 
stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...