Thursday, December 7, 2023

Week's end

 

the week is finally over; that is my week from Wednesday to Wednesday. My last go round was taking Eli to get his locks done at a shop the at only performs this task on all customers.  The process is quite involved and takes about 1 1/2 hours to complete.  The shop is filled with chatty females providing this service with intricate hands and patient customers waiting their way fhru the process.  My position here is a simple one.  I provide the transport, nothing else.  I am the lone white old man, feeing out of place in this setting for a variety of reasons. I really don't understand this process.    One smiling  mom taking her son back to the car stated that his hair costs more than hers to do.  

Old white men: our demographic is only pursued by the drug and insurance companies and of course, online gaming.

Going back to beard for a while.  It's one of those change for the sake of change things.  

I am finally putting Apollo's passing into some sort of perspective trying to take the long view while still missing him.  Each day it becomes simpler, not easier but simpler.  

Katey is back at work, walking better each day with a fully repaired car, finally.  

I am composing my latest shopping list still contemplating on what to eat for breakfast today.

realizing this is a mishmash of stuff today. 

thats it

all for now

stay safe


No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...