Saturday, November 4, 2023

Saturday

After my bitching blog last night, got positive results from the manufacturer, after a lengthy time on hold.    They said I was now enrolled in their program for financial assistance.  We will see next year.  My adviser Renata was most helpful and patient with me and did the job masterfully.  

It's Saturday and Apollo will be spending the night with his buddy Harry.  Shannon will come too and we will have a houseful.  I got her the Big Uno cards she plays with at her program so we will see how it goes.  

A while ago, I bought another pair of New Balance (shoes for old guys} that I am wearing now.  Foot and clothing comfort seems to be key these days.  For whatever reason, these do the job.  There are numerous articles shown on line that tell men what not to where, lest they might not be perceived as young and vital.  I have learned to ignore such advice, replacing clothes and underwear and footwear when they wear out.  Thats the best I can do.  Sadly, it will not make me young again.  I like these shoes so much that I bought another pair of the same ones.  I am comfortable and don't look shabby.  

Rain fall last night and most of the leaves are down making for a sloppy walk trudging thru the seasonal debris.  The old Mamas and Poppas song "all the leaves are brown and the sky is gray" typifies this day. 

I like music that some may not be moved by.  "Spain" from Chick Corea  is one of those.  There is an acoustic version out there from one of his many collaborations.  It is an amazing rendition.  Wrote my musician buddy Peter Tolias to express my thoughts on this listening.  It was good to find a kindred spirit for such discussions. 

thats it

all for now

modest temperatures today

stay safe




No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...