Friday, November 3, 2023

IRRITATED!

So in their infinite wisdom toward greater cost savings for their shareholders, my  health insurance company that provides a medicare advantage program has chosen to not cover partial cost of the drug I take for Diabetes in 2024.  It seems that its components are part of the collection of drugs now are prescribed for weight  loss like Ozempic.  The cost after January 1st will be at full retail and quite exorbitant.  They cease covering the testing supplies which are needed for glucose control also on January 1st.  

The manufacturer of the drug in question offers assistance that I qualify for based on my annual income.  I am on my 2nd 2hr+ hold time wait time for them to answer my call listening to hold music that drones on interspersed by brief statements that are supposed to make it be better.  It doesn't.

So I spend my Friday night with my phone plugged in and waiting.  Seemed like a good time to do a blog.  Really cannot do anything else,  out of games and sick of doom scrolling on Facebook.  Don't I look happy?

Katey is continuing to improve.  The therapist has banned her from using the scooter and the boot.  Tendon is good and range of motion is approaching normal.  Still tough going downstairs.  I am doing dog duty in the morning but am out pretty quick.  

Coming up on 1 hour at 7pm.  they close at 8.  Oh well.  

No more complaints tonight.

all for now 

stay safe




No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...