Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Functional sunglasses




 Going this morning for some sort of vascular test my primary care doc ordered.  I feel that they are looking for things to be wrong with me and they are charging me 275.00 to do the work that I did not request.  As you might have imagined, I am thrilled at this prospect.  Feeling fine other than being irritated.

Driving eastbound between 7-8 am has been brutal with the sun being directly in your face.  On one of my trips, I rolled thru a familiar stop sign I could not see.  Traveling east with the grand kids to school is equally as miserable.  Needed a solution quickly.  Found these very dark, polarized sunglasses on Amazon. I have to share this info.  It's the first time I could walk outside in the bright sunshine and not squint. They were pretty inexpensive at about 16 bucks for two pair.  

There are feral cats that live around Katey's parking. lot.  The are well fed by residents and straw is placed for them to sleep Spotted this guy sitting on the roof of a sedan looking out.  Shannon and Apollo came to visit yesterday.  He is quite comfortable with his old buddy Harry.

She is on the couch and he is licking her face yesterday.

Thats it

all for now

stay safe



Brand of the glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...