Saturday, September 23, 2023

A Pause

I felt the need to step away for a while to empty my brain out and start anew. Sometimes when your mind is so filled with the details of life, you need to stop and regroup.  

Katey and I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 last night after I took Apollo out for his last walk. It was good, not as much as the first one, but good.  It brought back memories of Michael Constantine and all the supporting roles he's played. Sadly he passed away shortly after the film came out.  Andrea Martin and Lainie Kazan both shined in their performances.  It's good for a few laughs peppered with some sappy romance. (on Netflix)

She had a hankering for some fast food comfort and I went to Burger King to fill her order.  I got myself a Whopper w Cheese.  It was wonderful,  with all the crap they put on it, hitting the spot.  Usually these fast food adventures prove disappointing.  Tonight it was not.  

It's coming up on 6am and half of my coffee is gone.  Marie has spent the night, having a morning soccer game, it just was easier.  The laundry is in and I seem to be ahead of the game.  All are still asleep except me.  It is quiet both inside and out.

Thats it

all for now

stay safe


No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...