Friday, August 4, 2023

Solitude

So Judy is away visiting her family and I am in the solitude mode.  Didn't really speak to anyone all of yesterday.  Ate Chips.....an indulgence rarely taken. On all the "what to eat and what not to eat" sites and suggestions these fall near the top of detrimental snacks.  I know I should be consuming carrot sticks and hummus.  I have had my day and that is it......my confession.

Going to breakfast with my friend Jerry this morning.  The last time we were to get together I had to cancel. Looking forward to our conversation and lots of photos of his new granddaughter Gemma.  

New eatery opening up on Coolidge within walking distance of our apartment.  It is going to be a fancy ice cream bars place.  The construction is barely started with them gutting two store fronts. Should be good as long as it's not two ridiculous in cost.

City planted flowers on 12 mile road are in full bloom.  They do a good job maintaining these.

Just got back from a cool walk with Harry.  Its another lovely day

Watched waaaaay too much TV yesterday, Black Mirror (Nexflix), and Silo (Apple+) interspersed with the latest indictment news.  

That it for today.

all for now

stay safe


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...