Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Bed dilemma

Next day of the healing process.  Better sleep was had by all last night. She is now working from home with a propped up computer on a tray.  Her work colleague Shannon came over and set her up yesterday afternoon.  Finishing up the wonderful banana bread sent by pal Christina in the middle of this writing.  Raining today....all day. It's a good day for inside projects.  Judy gifted me with a heavy duty scoop for the litter box for Meatball with a flat end for ease of handling. I feel so special.

I am never afraid of betraying my own ineptness.  Yesterday one of my efforts was to remake the bed at her apartment, a simple enough task.  I have clean sheets, a mattress cover, and pillow cases.  Fitted lower sheets have a long side and a short side, covering the length and the width of the bed. It should be simple enough to get these on correctly.  Every time I get one corner on, and proceed to the next. I find I am wrong and thinking I can remedy this by moving the sheet counter clockwise, I find I am wrong and in a comedy of errors, keep circling the bed trying to get it right.  The cat is underfoot and looking at me oddly.  I had to laugh at the stupidity of the situation and his perplexed look.  Finally got it correct,  to my amazement. 

Have you ever noticed that the most intimidating drivers are behind the wheel of the Ram trucks that are painted all black, with black interiors, black wheels and black emblems.  These drivers always seem to be male, bearded and riding up my ass like I am not proceeding fast enough down the roadway.  These drivers shift from lane to lane like the own the road.  Just an opinion. 

Off to Krogers for a few items

Then off to the kids

All for now

stay safe


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...