Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Today, Improved

We are back to unhealthy air quality today.  My phone tells me 122 which is not good. This seems to be our new summer reality.  The stiff neck from sleeping on the couch all week with the kids here is finally getting better.  I have about half of my range of motion back.  

Watched the Jim Gaffigan comedy show on Hulu last night with Judy and Katey.  All of us were falling on the floor.  This is a middle aged guy with a wife and 5 kids.  There is a lot of humor to be found in this collection of experiences.  It is called Dark Pale and worth a look. Might not be funny to a twentysomthing but it worked for me.

The impact of my health news of yesterday has lessened and the cloud has lifted.  Was completely locked up physically with my mood yesterday, much improved today.  

Going to a family reunion on Saturday with kids (now in their 40's and 50's) from my father's side of the family.  I am the oldest in the bunch and I have a couple of great, greats in the bunch that are now running around toddlers.  I will bring my garlic spread/cheese bread.  Look for a product from Teta Foods at Kroger, really good.  

Things are calm at the moment.  Going to PF this morning to try and shake the cobwebs off.

all for now

stay safe



Judy's balcony garden in full bloom with our hummingbird pal visiting in the evening too.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...