Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Depressed

 

Went for my annual physical yesterday.  Got the test results on the My Beaumont Chart this morning.  Most results were fine, cholesterol and others but my A1C was elevated.  I know. my numbers haven't been great over the last two months.  But it is a real slap when the truth is revealed.  Need to get back on the straight and narrow path, with more veg, less carbs and less snack foods.  I am very bummed today, but determined to get back on track.  

Going to see Oppenheimer today.  I am shocked that the Barbie movie is breaking box office records.  It must be a generational thing, no interest for this old person. Will let you know what I think.  Beard is going bye bye today.  It is time to take life seriously again.  Thats it.  Too pissed to write more

all for now

stay safe



No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...