Sunday, July 16, 2023

Hands across America


So I did something to my hands and wrists recently either at the gym or handling my mobile phone.  They were completely strained and I lost grip and any flexibility. At first I thought,  thats it!, Arthur has raised his ugly head.  Took multiple doses of Aleve and Aspercreme.  That seemed to help. I wast really starting to think it was my new normal.  Was concerned that I wouldn't be able to move Shannon from place to place and get her in her chair.  Fortunately met with success this morning for the get up from bed.  Feeling less paranoid now.  

Finding out that social media is wearing my brain out with respect to diabetes.. There are constant popups to eat this and don't eat that as well as articles explaining how you know your disease is getting worse.  What happy reading!

It all makes me quite weary.

Sunny, Shannon day today.  Will take her onto the veranda in back so she can hold court for her fan club.  She is a real day brightener for these folks.

So I had a few potatoes still uncooked and I needed to do something about.  Sautéed with some onions and spices and they came out pretty good and will serve as a suitable side dish. You can really make a dish with very little.

A boring interlude today

all for now

stay safe



No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...