Monday, July 17, 2023

A new baby, what could be better?


Seems to be headed toward a good day today.  I am in a cheery mood and the sun is shining.  Just got a text from one of my resident pals with a photo of her newly minted grandson Michael,  direct from the delivery room.  I remember those days as a father and as a grandfather.  Such a wonderful day to bring a new life into the world, I had to include the photo she texted me.  Always loved those blankets with the stripes. All the same no matter where you go.  It says "I've just arrived, make some room".

The grandma is a chatty, chipper lady near my age that always brings sunshine to the room.  If you want to go on an adventure, she asks where and when with little hesitation.  Anyway a great day for this family.

Elijah has taken up residence on my bed playing against his friends in some manner of on line game.  Cannot get a response from him as to breakfast wants.  He will let me know at some point.  Marie is at T3 Fitness for another training session.  She is hell bent on doing well on cross country this season.

Gonna be with our little guys for the majority of the week.  They are staying with us Wednesday-Sunday this week and there won't be much time for writing.  Trying to plan a slate of events for them as well. It's always fun and I am moving a lot.

thats it

all for now

stay safe


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...