Sunday, June 18, 2023

A day in the perk

 

It was a lovely afternoon yesterday and after a successful trip to eastern market, we decided to venture forth to the Troy Nature Center for a short hike.  The greenery was on full display.  Took a few shots of some of the wild flowers in bloom. 






Today is Fathers Day.  I wish all the dads out there a happy day especially my two terrific sons Andrew and Jon.  They are both better dads than I could ever hope to be.  Of all the things 
they've accomplished, their fatherhood makes me the most proud.
 

I miss my own dad Edward Kocsis on this day also.  I hope he was proud of me.  I wish I could remember more of the details of our lives together.  Time has faded many of my memories.

Happy Fathers day to all the dads I know.
hope it is a wonderful day for you.
all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...