Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Vacation? What vacation?

this morning out the window
Although it was a wonderful time, with sunny skies, pristine beaches and moderate temperatures, my tan is fading and my bug bites have healed.  Starting to use my photos as reminders of Carrabelle as I cannot recall everything aside from the rooster that woke me every morning.  

Returned Thursday to be greeted by Friday's snow storm and subsequent melting.  Fully stocked the refrigerator and pantry early that day before the snow arrived.

The head mistress of Oxford Towers has moved on to greener pastures.  For me, it is no great loss to the residents.  I will leave it at that.  

Harry grumbling at the phone 
Joyce's Coffee Clatch went off without a hitch yesterday except that I dumped a whole cup of black coffee on Cindy, a lady I know that is tethered to a oxygen machine,  felt stupid and terrible, but she said no harm was done.  

Meeting with the cronies in about fifteen minutes.  Will be regaled by oft repeated stories and discussions of the weather.  Joyce called just now to remind me that she had strategically placed coffee cake for us.  

Grand daughter Marie is sick and will probably be with us for the day.  It's ok, I miss her anyway.  

Fonts on this application have gone screwy.

thats it

all for now

stay safe 



No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...