Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Stretching Can Help



Two years ago I was trying to fix my balance problems.  Managed to get my doc to write a script for physical therapy.  Did some sessions and the home exercises he gave me really help to stretch out my back and increase flexibility.  Woke today feeling pained and did these exercises for about 10 minutes, now much better.

Caught this shot at the Troy Nature Center recently with the light filtering through the diminishing leaves.  I have said this before but, if you are a walker or hiker, this is a most pleasant and quiet place to visit during the week.  They have kind of a welcome center with bathrooms and wonderful displays for kids 

Another session planned at PF.  Another dreary day afoot.  Very difficult to get motivated.  

Oxford Park Towers is getting set for Halloween too.  They put up the decorations a couple of days before in preparation for the kids of Rogers Elementary visiting on the big day.  The last two years the even has been rained out.  Old people love little kids.  It seems to be a universal truth.  My dear mother in law Marie could make any kid smile.  When we went to restaurants with her,  she would seek them out and grab their smiles as ofter as possible.  

I really don't want to greet this day!

all for now 

stay safe


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...