Tuesday, September 20, 2022

the park

 Starting my new position at the cleaners this afternoon.  Feeling a little nervous and tentative about it.  My last job ended in 2018 at the Staples store in Clawson. I feel like the 16 year old kid starting his job sweeping floors at Three Sisters and putting dresses on the rack.  Admittedly my confidence is not that high at 72.  But still have my wits about me and can usually win over the customers with my smile and pleasant manner.  Have always tried to make people feel welcome and that goes a long way. 


Went to Innovation Hills yesterday for a walk Judy, Janine and our dogs Harry and Pippa.  The dogs had a good time collecting smells and peeing at will when ever the fancy struck them.  All the passers by were friendly and engaging to the pups.  It was a lovely day in the sun as the weather begins to wane and we move towards fall.  

I have become a floral photographer with my phone and these are examples of the wildflowers found in the park.   



Trying to get Pippa to be still for a photo is quite a challenge.  Her coloring is quite monochromatic.  But I did manage this one with her tongue hanging out.    

The frogs normally hanging out on the ponds must now be in hibernation for the winter months ahead.  There were none to be found.


Well that's it for today.  Should be sunny and not too hot.

Stay safe

all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...