Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mom's 2022

Blooms at the penitentiary for Mothers Day.  Happy Moms day to all the mothers out there including my lovely wife, Dorothy and Marie our mothers, Marie and Mary our grand mothers.  Happy Moms day to the pet moms, Kathy and Janine.  I miss and think about Dorothy everyday. And I miss my mother in law, Marie even though she made me crazy at times.  She loved Walmart and my company on our frequent visits.  Happy day to my sister Joan and Kelly her daughter.  Also happy day to Kelly, Jon's wife.  Thank you for the wonderful boys visit this past weekend.  I wish a happy day to Carla, Eli and Marie's terrific mom.  

Being a mom is probably the hardest job in the world.  Most men including me couldn't accomplish it.  They are queens of multitasking a skill I never mastered.  They cook, clean, launder, wipe away tears and bottoms and find the patience to carry on with little sleep and a few dribs and drabs of nourishment eating what's left on the kids plates.  I still have some of my moms cooking tools that I treasure and use every day thinking about her as I use them.  

all for now

enjoy this sunny day

stay safe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...