Saturday, September 26, 2026

Do more cardio

 

Went to my cardiologist yesterday afternoon.  He told me I was near perfect and that all my parts were working well.  The plumbing repairs they did in February of 2024 are still holding and functioning properly.  As long as I can stay upright, should be annoying people for a few more years.  Most of my outings seem to be concerning medical reasons for either Judy or me.   I suppose it's the age.  Gonna to see my primary care on Monday so she can pass judgement.

Our younger grandsons are supposed to show up for a visit later today.  I don't get to see them very often due to the distance.  Now in second and fourth grades,  they will have adventures to tell about.

Our president is entertaining the Chinese leader who is playing him like a violin.  This guy doesn't give up much and does a lot of listening and watching with his staff close at hand monitoring and recording events.   Trump sees himself as the smartest guy in the room.  He is not.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do more cardio

  Went to my cardiologist yesterday afternoon.  He told me I was near perfect and that all my parts were working well.  The plumbing repairs...