That's it.
Wednesday, May 20, 2026
Reptile encounter
I usually write about interesting things that occur in my life in these postings. Yesterday we went to Shannon's program for her IEP and a visit by a fish and repartarium from Utica. We were seated in the front row with her and got a good look at and interactions with the creatures. One of which was a bright yellow python, probably 7 feet long and weighing about 40 pounds. It took two people from the place to hold him up along with peering at this guy, I got to touch him. The room was a bit warm and he was room temperature. The skin was quite soft and not much different than the skin of a child. Prior to this, I had not touched a snake. Kind. of a remarkable experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ted Lasso and others
Been watching the latest season of Ted Lasso. This time he and Coach Beard are motivating a team of women. Gone are the male players we b...
-
First off, the car died. It was the transmission and the cost of replacement was greater than the value of the vehicle. It was donated t...
-
I have watched the newest season of "The Lincoln Lawyer" on Netflix. It has taken an un expected turn in plot line with the mai...
-
Thanks to the kindness of my sister and her husband John, we took delivery of a vehicle yesterday. I am still trying to wrap my head around...

No comments:
Post a Comment