Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Up all night

 Had a pretty decent day yesterday.  Got a new debit card (someone took themselves to the movies on my old one on Sunday).  did a little grocery shopping and tried a new low sugar sports drink. Drank about half of it yesterday afternoon, found it too sweet to my liking ultimately discarding the rest.  This beverage was so jam packed with caffeine,  I did not sleep even one wink last night.  So if you are sensitive to such things, steer clear of this one.  

Did make a tasty shrimp dish for dinner with stuff I had in stock.  Doing more food prep, trying to eat healthier. 

Viewed Unfrosted, the Jerry Seinfeld work about the creation of pop tarts (very fictionalized).  I has all his comedian buddies as costars.  It's a little stupid at times but lots of sixties references that I could get.  If you are of a certain age, check it out, on Netflix.  I particularly like that he included Tom Carvel (of ice cream fame in NJ/Ny)  He always seemed like a characature of himself in the commercials, also featured Peter Dinklege clean shaven.  

Back to my pal Mia for Cardiac Rehab this morning.  Feel a little less bleary after having some breakfast.  Weather should cooperate today although a little cooler.

Not much else

all for now 

stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...