Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Tree Trimming at OxfordTowers

 

There is a crew trimming our trees at the penitentiary today.  We have been waiting for this to occur for about 3 years. All the residents were entertained with the activity.   I had a good session at cardiac rehab today and they reviewed my weight training with some tips for improvement.  

I loaded my plethora of pills in their respective containers for next week.  Had a nice visit with Rose and Janine at Monarch Market and Cafe in Huntington Woods today.  It's a lovely setting for outside conversation with coffee and treats.  

Took Harry for a long walk in the neighborhood 


that he thoroughly enjoyed. 

It's the next day.  Did my morning exercise routine in the quiet morning.  Feeling quite well aside from my sore shoulder which is improving along with my range of motion.  

Judy has doctor appointments next week and I am going to arrange to take the senior bus to my Tuesday morning rehab.  It will be a new adventure for me.  Kind of looking forward to this freedom option.  

The trial of the former is now over and the case is in the hands of the jury.  It has been my contention all along that he will suffer no consequences in this matter.  The whole thing has been a huge expense to the taxpayers will turn out to be a campaign ploy for the upcoming election.  

The day looks pretty nice and I am going to enjoy it.  I have been a real dullard lately with few opinions to express.  

all for now
stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...