Thursday, February 29, 2024

Loud

Some nights I give a brilliant but raucous performance with a variety of vocalizing.  Last evening, waking at 1:30 am, I noticed she was gone moving to the second bedroom.  Looked out, I saw my clothes for tomorrow on the kitchen chair, shoes beneath.   This morning after she was ready to speak, she said I was snoring, gagging, moaning and calling out providing a stellar show.  I don't know,  woke up, refreshed, clear thinking after 7+ hours of sleep.  Kitchen guy coming over to do the final measurements on the cabinets and help us with detrmininbation of plumbing and electrical placement. 

The claim of immunity from prosecution  by the former will be put to the test by SCOTUS, largely appointed by him.  This action may further delay any decision till maybe after the November election.  His goal of course is to get elected while all is still in a state of flux and then claim immunity as President.  With all this In play, I fear for our republic.

thats it
all for now
stay safe








No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...