Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Cape May 2023

 Went with the usual cast of characters on our 2023 Cape May adventure. This is a shot of the morning on the coast looking east.  We had some beautiful days and good company. Met a couple of new dogs for me and was smitten by them.  Have become so used to small canines that it was quite shocking to be knocked over by a lab mix.  Both of these girls were really sweet and loving.
This is Honey, (I could take her home!)
This is Kona who basically ran over me with love.


Judy and I on the same bright morning at the. ocean.  It was cool but bright



The venue, Peter Shields Inn all decorated for the season.  Rooms are lovely but the food is too fancy for my taste.  
Our dinner group of friends and relatives.  
My morning view at first light.  it was nice to get away but very glad to get home to our little apartment.  While the sun may not be as brilliant, it is still a pretty morning.  On the downsides of this trip,  Mr. Grace & Balance took a fall at the front door of the venue carrying out bags for one of our injured compatriots.  Not usually unnerved by such an occurrence, this time I had the giant entry door clunk me in the head while I fell to the porch.  It was disconcerting.  Of course, said it  was no big deal as I managed to get to my feet smiling to reassure my friends. 
Lost a belt in the security line that I forgot to retrieve, but not really too concerning.

Off to Costco this morning for some supplies with kid pickup in the afternoon.

thats it
all for now
stay safe




No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...