Saturday, June 3, 2023

Out Walking

Out walking Harry early to beat the heat today.  Took one of my longer walks west on Catalpa, then to Phillips and back to Twelve Mile to head toward Coolidge.  Was completely heartened to see all the Rainbow Flags and signage for Gay Pride in the windows of the shops and restaurants.  I am so pleased that I live in an inclusive community that welcomes all and embraces diversity.  I am proud to reside in this small and caring town.  There is not much fanfare and everyone gets along.  The city has down its usual wonderful job with planters of Angel Wing begonias and other species seen on my journey. There  are well watered hanging baskets of annuals along the walkways greeting passersby.  

Its a great place to spend my time

all for

stay cool and safe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...