Thursday, June 22, 2023

Back to Beard again

Today is Wednesday and I am up early as usual. Breakfast is completed. And now it's the next day.  We had an action packed one yesterday with Marie's fitness class, an IEP for Shannon at her home, Apollo duties, lunch at Renshaws, and finally a walk at the Troy Nature center.  I makes me tired just writing it down.  Have more of a free day today with the only agenda item being dinner with friends at Green Lantern.  
Maybe it's because of my age and my various clicks, but all this Beatle stuff and info shows up on my feed.  Don't get me wrong, I loved them in my day.  I was 14 when they played on Ed Sullivan in 1964.  So let's put that into historical perspective.  That appearance was 59 years ago.  George and John have passed and Paul just turned 81. I think Ringo is 82 or 83.  Ir might be time to retire these memories and move on.  Mick has had his 8th kid and Keith looks embalmed at best with his arthritic fingers clutching the neck of his guitar.  There are new tunes bein

g written and performed.  Some are pretty good both lyrically and instrumentally. 





Need to find some of these and get away from embracing the past.  Most of the music I listen to now is from dead guys.

So we have Marie with her mean face, Eli posing on the bench and a couple of jive turkeys looking menacing from yesterdays adventure. 

We have a reluctant return to Planet Fitness this morning.  So much for today's monologue.
all for now
stay safe.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...