Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sunday

 
It's Sunday morning and The Lion King is just beginning.  It's another Disney feature that I ve seen/heard more times than I can count. The sun is beaming in over the balcony at the Penitentiary.  Always seem to be contemplating what food I am going to make for the day.  Homemade pizza seems to be a good choice for dinner.  The dough from the cooler seems to work well.  Tried the Pilsbury product while in FL and it worked well.  Gonna go that route today.  I favor thinly sliced onions and Kalamata olives for the topping with parmesan cheese added at the end.  Fascinating right?


The two dogs are negotiating over their morning meals.  Each one is eyeing the other food.  Harry for sure would not take kindly to any incursions on his stuff.  One of my other duties is to check in on Simon the kitty that resides at Andrew's house.  This is him looking up at me for one of our "proof of life photos".  

It's going to be  a low key weekend for us with Shannon visiting.  We will do our best to get outside with her, warmer temperatures prevailing.  Maybe I can convince some of the other residents to join us in the sunshine.

thats it 
all for now
stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...