Monday, April 10, 2023

Spring finally

Yesterday Christians around the world celebrated the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.  I wish I had the faith of my youth to join in the joyful feelings of the occasion.  But there is a sense of renewal on this day with people passing sweet greetings to all they encounter.  


Spring has seemed to finally show its head with trees in bloom and flowers peering out from the ground.  It is one of my favorite times of the year because of the rebirth I see.  

We had a wonderful quiet day with Katey and Shannon.  My old buddy Apollo came to visit much to the delight of Harry his running pal.  The dinner of lemon/mushroom pasta turned out well and was enjoyed.  I am always pleased when something turns out good.  On all the cooking shows viewers are informed to add a half a mug of pasta water to the sauce to thicken it.  This is absolutely true.  

Monday has arrived and I have the early shift with Eli and Marie off to the Middle School.  Eli had a bowling tournament in Canton on Friday that I attended with him.  It was a two day event and he had great games on both days.  I saw him hit 147 and he rolled a 183 on the last day.  His great grandpa would have been proud.  Eddie loved to bowl.  I got the biggest charge seeing him pickup spares, which are always hard to calculate. 

Well, its coming up on 5am and I need to prepare some breakfast.

all for now

stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...