Sunday, February 26, 2023

Katey

Today is the birthday of my darling daughter Katherine Rose Kocsis, achieving the age of 37.  Out with pals last evening, I got the lowdown on the night with this mornings call.  She has never been a patient person.  Even on this occasion that was supposed to be a scheduled C-Section, she decided to make her appearance a month early.  We went to the hospital for a routine checkup and much to our surprise, it was time.
My lovely girl has traveled life's journey with all its ups and downs.  Many careers and romances and strong and stable friendships,  with folks you can count in a pinch.  

She makes me happy and can always make me laugh hysterically.  I have met some amazing people thru her,  one of which is Alvin that I regard as another son.  For this entry, I wanted to include photos of us as grownups at different times

We have traveled this road together along with my best friend  on four legs, Apollo,  always continuing forward.

I love her

and wish her a Happy Birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...