Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Jonathan Edward Kocsis



This is a photo of my wonderful son Jon with his son Everett.  Today is his 39th birthday.  Words cannot express how proud of the man he has become and the amazing father he is to Paxton and his brother. Some of the real joy I seen in him is through these guys.  

I remember his birth when the doctor handed him to me and they had to slide a stool under me.  The baby Jon was big (8lbs 16ozs) and I was weak in the knees anyway.  Jon was and is a great joy in my life.  I look forward to seeing your family on the weekend for Everett's 3rd birthday.

Grand Rapids has been a good adventure for your family thus far.  I hope their new home is as well.

Woke up at 2:30 today and that was it.  Couldn't put myself back to sleep on the couch.  So I started writing early, mostly thinking about all my kids.  I know how Andrew and Katey see the world, their opinions on themselves and the current mess we are in with the pandemic and divisive politics.  Shannon is just the happy girl. She is happiest when she is socializing.  She was with us yesterday and went to the Koffee Klatch (which always was spelled like a Klavern for the Klan) then to the sitting exercise class.  But Jonny,  keeps his cards close and I don't know how his current version sees the world.  He is farther away so sitting down with coffee and a chat is not always easy.  Our last one was probably around the campfire at the house we rented this summer near Traverse City.  I really miss him. 

Mighty cold here in Berkley this morning currently at 7 degrees.  Judy and joining Katey on their meal plan program today.  Will be going to TJ's to procure some supplies.  Planning a spaghetti dinner with friend Janine this afternoon.  She and my spouse are having technology discussions and puppy discussions.  Our key loss dilemma is about to be partially solved today with a new set.  Still have to work out the storage locker with its lock with no key.

This is Pippa, the girl that is working on how to get comfortable peeing and pooping outdoors.  But on the upside, she is loving  to everyone and is not bothered by strangers.  

Well that's it for today

stay warm

stay safe

all for now

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More developments

Well more stuff is being delivered today.  Appliances are coming.  The plumber is hooking up the sink/disposal/faucet.  Stove and dishwasher...